All prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts and presentations, electronically, until November 19th – 2021. Each author can present only 2 submissions, regarding 2 different SDG. Types of submission:
· Poster with audio;
· Poster with video;
· Only poster.
· Full name of the author(s) and affiliation of the author(s).
· Each poster can include a maximum of 05 co-authors.
· Presenting author should be underlined.
· The title is limited to 250 characters, including spaces.
· Abstract text is limited to 250 words.
· Please avoid abbreviations, if used, please elaborate it at the first time.
· Poster sample (the placement of the texts and images can be changed accordingly).
· Please prepare the poster as a single page PDF file in English.
VIDEO AND VIDEO GUIDELINES
· The length of your video must be at most 5 minutes.
· We recommend a full-screen presentation format for you poster with a picture-in-picture speaker view - Further instructions
· Record your video using MP4, MKV, or AVI file formats.
· The video must be upload at YouTube (unlisted mode) and the link informed in the submission form - Further instructions
· The length of your audio must be at most 5 minutes.
· Record your audio using mp3 or m4a formats - Further instructions for m4a format (Recorder Win 10)
· The audio can be upload directly in the submission form in the even platform.
In case of technical problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be evaluated considering their technical-scientific characteristics, innovative aspects, and the quality of the text. The works will be either accepted or rejected, the final decision will be made by the evaluation committee. Notification of acceptance/rejection will send will be send as of November 26th.
CONSENT TO PUBLISH
By submitting an abstract you give consent to the publication of such abstract on the conference materials, including but not limited to, the conference website, conference handbook, email promotions, etc.
The best works submitted by graduate and undergraduate students will be included in the SEE-U proceedings (DOI and ISBN) that will be available only in digital form.